This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
Here is the list of open source and commercial tools we are using for developing mcule.com:
Open Source / Free
- MChem - our in-house tool. It implements the various structure checks and normalization steps of our Structure Registration System
- Mercurial - Free, distributed source control management tool
- Bitbucket - A free code DVCS hosting site for Git and Mercurial
- Sass - An extension of CSS3, adding nested rules, variables, mixins, selector inheritance, and more.
- Compass - An open-source CSS Authoring Framework. It uses Sass.
- Softlayer Cloud and dedicated servers
- PostgreSQL - A powerful, open source object-relational database system.
- Redis - An open source, advanced key-value store.
- Fabric - A Python library and command-line tool for streamlining the use of SSH for application deployment or systems administration tasks.
- Nginx - An HTTP and reverse proxy server.
- Gunicorn - A Python WSGI HTTP Server for UNIX.
- Supervisor - A system to monitor and control a number of processes on UNIX-like operating systems.
- Celery - Distributed Task Queue
credits.1353075628.txt.gz · Last modified: 2012/11/16 14:20 by gazs