Search for more diverse analogs of a single hit
If you are looking for compounds with similar pharmacophore properties but more structural diversity you can use 1-Click Scaffold Hop to find new interesting scaffolds.
- Depending on your Price plan, you can choose from input collections with different sizes
- Specify your query (either by drawing or by providing a chemical identifier such as mcule ID, SMILES, InChI or InChIKey)
- Click on “SCAFFOLD HOP”
- After the results are displayed you can visualize the similarity between the query and each identified analog by clicking on the “VISUALIZE SIMILARITY” button
- To request a quote for any particular analog, you can click on the orange “QUOTE” buttons. Alternatively, you can click on the MCULE ID of a particular analog to display its index page, where you can click on “ADD TO” to add the analog to a new or an already existing compound collection. Then go to "COLLECTIONS", open the collection containing the selected analogs and click on the orange “QUOTE” button in the top right corner.
- Fill out the quote form
- Click on either “INSTANT QUOTE” (quote will be generated on-the-fly - subscription required) or “NEXT-DAY QUOTE” (we will send you a quote by e-mail in 24-48 hours)
ordancatsinglediv.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/04 20:32 by sanmark